[My first post here - I've looked through the previous 6 months and don't see this as a topic]

I have been the fortunate recipient of a net4501, but although I've written a Compact Flash card image it doesn't boot, from the CF card, although the V1.23 BIOS appears to work. I may not spend too long on this but could anyone point me to a known working image? I used m0n0wall net45xx-1.236.img as a test, but eventually I might like to try NTP - just for interest.

To write the card I used the Windows program: Win32 Disk Imager

 http://sourceforge.net/projects/win32diskimager/

which has successfully written SD cards for booting Raspberry Pi PCs and I tried both a 128 MB and a 30 MB CF card.

Thanks,
David
Web: http://www.satsignal.eu
Email: david-tay...@blueyonder.co.uk