On 9/14/06, Michael Jerris <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> It appears that from everything that is said, the current tags regarding
> user and identity tend to only work with something that we register to.
> What about something that we do not need or want to register too, but
> still need to serve up a specific identity and auth profile to when
> registering, ect.

You mean specific identities like different URI in From and Contact
when sending requests? Or do you have something else in mind?

Please note that caching the authentication data is handle-specific at
the moment. It is up to your application to find suitable username and
password when it receives an error response authentication header.
Perhaps we need an option to include some authorization headers in
initial requests, too.

--Pekka

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com

Pekka.Pessi mail at nokia.com