--- In [email protected], "Chris Hirt" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I found a website from F5MI: http://mallet8.neuf.fr/
> He seems to be a DSP specialist and not a virus hacker.
> 73 Chris
>
Please do not misunderstand me.. I never accused F5MI of being a
virus hacker. I just asked him if he was the real sender of those
messages (which I didn't know when I asked that they contained a worm)
to the list.
Yes Paolo, you are right, you can send messages to the list without
knowing any password, you just have to forge the sender address. And
this thanks to all those ISPs scattered throughout the world that work
open or semi-open, without requiring a rigorous authentication of
who is using their SMTP servers, and allowing relaying of messages.
Ok, more work for me... up to now this list has been moderated only
for new members, who had to gain the unmoderated status only after a
few legitimate posts, showing that they were in effect real persons
with an interest in the subject of this list. From now on the list
reverts to a fully moderated status, where each and every single
message has to be approved by me before being accepted. This will have
the effect that some messages, those sent when I am away from my desk,
will suffer some delay before showing on the group. Send for this all
your thanks to a guy in India... may he be taken by Vishnu in their
hell...:-)
73 Alberto I2PHD
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/