Huu, I stand corrected.... re-examining more carefully the archives,
I found those messages from [EMAIL PROTECTED] that have been mentioned.
But I think they are not spam. As matter of fact, the first message
from that address was signed by  "Jean Pierre MALLET F5MI"  which
looks like he is a ham. He was asking about a problem downloading the
Intel IPP.

Then he sent a few messages without text, but with embedded pictures.
The Yahoo servers do not store the embedded images, but just propagate
them. I haven't received them, as my antispam filter automatically
categorizes as spam any messages that have only embedded images
without text, and deletes them.

So, please, Jean Pierre Mallet F5MI, can you say a final word about
this issue? Did you really send a few messages without text and with
just images? If not, then somebody grabbed your Yahoo password and
sent them masquerading as if he were you. In this case, please change
your password, otherwise I will be forced to remove your membership.
Thanks.

73  Alberto  I2PHD





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/soft_radio/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to