Sent: Monday, April 15, 2013 3:51 PM
To: Morten Bartholdy ; softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: emTopolizer or emPolygonizer?

Polygonizer is easier/faster to set up & has more features for doing meshing.
Topololizer's meshing tools are really there to supplement and support all the
features of Topolizer.  To mesh anything with Topolizer you have to go through
a bit of setting up first.

I have both of them & if I need to mesh something quickly I always would choose
Polygonizer.  If I need to do more than just mesh, then Topolizer comes into
play.

It's really a matter of what you need to do.  But really they're not terribly
expensive, so if you can swing it I'd recommend getting both.

-Paul