From: pete...@skynet.be
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: emTopolizer or emPolygonizer?
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2013 20:54:47 +0200

If you just want to polygonize pointclouds and be done with it – get
Polygonizer I guess.

But If you’re at all excited by the prospect of messing around with
topology in ICE – rather go for Topolizer.
(to me, it felt faster and with better control for Polygonizing as well -
though that’s just a hunch)

Paul Griswold