*V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://www.shedmtl.com/><<http://www.shedmtl.com/>http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>
On 5/8/2013 1:06 AM, Chris Chia wrote:
So which version of XSI is used in this production?

Regards,
Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Js Guillemette
Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:37 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Latest work from SHED - Behind-The-Scenes

Hey guys,

sorry for cross-posting this in different mailing list, but some of you might
not be on those.. and since this is a pure softimage project rendered in
arnold, well I guess it fits here :)

You can read about our production on our blog here. At the top of the post you
can view the spot in HD. Don't forget to go full screen! :)
http://shedmtl.blogspot.ca/2013/05/iga-aide-gourmet.html

--
Js Guillemette // SHED
3D Artist