Uping the ram, good thing that's cheap :)

My not so much formulated plan is to dip my toes a bit before I decide to
go by myself full time, trying to squeeze in some quick-and-dirty jobs here
and there when I can find the time. Nothing is set in stone and I'm
guessing it will take another six months or so before I'll know how I'll do
this.

But yeay, onsite freelancing might be a way to go also.  Thanks for the
pointers Byron :).

Sent from my fax machine.