The guy who usually sits next to me has been using D3 on a few projects,
and the trend is that the more D3 is involved, the more profanity I hear. I
cant remember the exact details (Last D3 projects was in May) but its was
somewhat on the buggy side, and there was something weird about the asset
management as well.

Sorry i Cant be more specific, I wasn't really involved in that project,
and my colleague is away on vacation. My impression is that you should
limit your time in the program to a minimum.

   *Johan Forsgren* 3D ArtistPhone + 46 31 752 20 07
johan.forsg...@edithouse.se <nic...@edithouse.se>
Follow us at
facebook.com/edithousefilmworks<https://www.facebook.com/EdithouseFilmWorks>
edithouse