From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Alan Fregtman
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2014 2:40 PM
To: XSI Mailing List
Subject: Re: Update to the Softtimage Transition Plan

Hi Maurice,

This part: "the ability to continue to access Softimage indefinitely with your
Subscription entitlement"

If I understand correctly, you must keep paying subscription to keep your
indefinite Softimage privileges?

So if you stop paying subscription after April 2016, does Softimage stop
working?

On Fri, Mar 7, 2014 at 2:33 PM, Matt Morris