Maurice,

I am glad to hear that. At least in this respect this restores a tiny bit
faith into believing that somebody at Autodesk is actually listening to us
and is interested in our points of view.

Although I am pretty sure that the main reason for this adjustment is
probably not empathy but the realisation that a significant amount of
relevant customers would have gone off subscription otherwise...

But either way - thanks for this adjustment.

-M

--
       Martin Chatterjee

[ Freelance Technical Director ]