Oh, one more very awesome thing:

Free Unlimited render nodes.

Really. Yes, I said FREE.

I also said UNLIMITED.

And also, Brad Peebler is a fantastic guy.
Knows about the business, AND can use his own software!
He does a fairly regular podcast.

Happily promotes other people, artists (Foundry users or not), and even
wrote
a great Love Letter To Softimage.

As Paul said, I really respect how open he is and his respect for his
customers is immense.

It isn't Softimage, but of course nothing is... Softimage won't even be
Softimage at some point, 2 years from now...