Wow wow, are you on crack or something?

I have not ONCE replied to BK/Paul Smith on this list. I've talked to him
several times and there is no measure to how much I respect the guy. I sure
as hell haven't called him stupid publicly or privately, EVER.
That is some seriously shitty and absolutely unfounded accusation right
there. WTF?

And yes, I replied to Alok's thread, who's an ex alumni of mine for the
record, and another person I have respect for and he knows it, only to the
extent of mentioning that I believe TDs in the near future would have made
better use of their time divesting and reskilling themselves.
Given I sell training for TDs in XSI you'd think if I had any interest
outside helping my peers I would encourage people to do just that and buy
my shit instead of telling them to look elsewhere, don't you?

I have not ONCE treated you as imbeciles or said you should migrate and
that you don't know in the industry, where the hell you got that I have no
idea, you seem to simply decide to take everything personally and
aggressively, apparently from well before I even ever addressed you or your
comments.
Don't make it a me vs whatever the hell you think your "us" is.

As for the LEGO movie, seriously, how the hell is that MY success or has
changed one bit my behaviour? I just did RnD work on components, maths,
pipe and auxiliary tool, didn't even supe it.
You are being extremely insulting and assuming right there. If I -ever-
even mentioned it it's because everybody and their dog keeps mentioning it
like it was an all XSI production, and it's therefore become a completely
mis-placed flag for "the rebellion".

Dude, you seriously need to chill and stop making wild accusations.
As for who you insulted personally, pretty much every single AD employee
who ever posted, regardles of what they were saying or doing or whether you
even knew who the hell they were (some of them were on our side... WERE).

I explained why I find posts like yours disruptive and poisoning, and your
reply is an ad hominem where you accuse me of calling Paul stupid? Come on,
if ever there was a "point in case" moment.

As for what I have done for the people here, I'm doing my best to remain
reasonable and give advice dispassionately. You see it as me betraying the
cause, I'm sure, but I see it as trying to help.
I also got Brad Peebler in touch with the list, contacted and started
initiatives in other regards I can't discuss publicly, and I refrained from
telling sources of information key to this list to crawl under a rock.
I reckon I'm coming out on top insofar. What have you EVER done, if I may
ask?

Have a great day.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!