From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Bk
Sent: Tuesday, March 25, 2014 3:55 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: An Open Letter to Carl Bass

So from the outset, you bought Softimage with the view to take all the
engineers from it and put them onto another product?
If that is the case why not just be upfront about it and say this was your 5
year plan instead of pretending you respected the userbase and pretending
wanted to continue Softimage, then suddenly giving a months notice regarding
the purchases of new licences?
Ive been frantic all month trying to figure out what I can or can't do with my
new as yet unformed company regarding buying licences.
I'm sorry, but I'm still furious.