From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of John Richard
Sanchez
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:18 PM
To: XSI List to post
Subject: Re: MayaSoft - previous versions

Is this a new glitch? I have networked set up and can go back all the way to
2012 in both Maya and XSI.  ex-si support hads great videos on on installing
and I always use them. Much better than the autodesk website.
http://xsisupport.com/?s=installing&submit=Search

On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 6:23 PM, Leoung O'Young