Thanks, rob, that would be great if you could contact them. I will write them an email as well.

/>> have been in Maya Jail to pay the rent since then/

aw, man

Am 16.05.2014 13:33, schrieb Rob Chapman:
am sure it will be OK but I can fire them an email to double check its cool.

emreader was used in Modo to transfer and render everything else except smoke / volume effects yes :)

and nothing more recent sadly. have been in Maya Jail to pay the rent since then :(