Maybe take a look at StarPro plug in for Nuke?

http://www.maasdigital.com/starpro/

I never tried it, but at 227$ it's worth to check and you still keep the
control in comp.
Look at the first video for a little tut on it...

hope it helps

sly

Sylvain Lebeau // SHED
V-P/Visual effects supervisor
1410, RUE STANLEY, 11E ÉTAGE MONTRÉAL (QUÉBEC) H3A 1P8
T 514 849-1555 F 514 849-5025 WWW.SHEDMTL.COM <http://WWW.SHEDMTL.COM>

VFX Curriculum 03: Compositing Basics
mail to: s...@shedmtl.com