That picture sums up my current experience of Maya.

From: si...@simonreeves.com
Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2014 17:47:23 +0000
Subject: Re: Need your opinion to improve Maya Outliner/ Attribute Editor
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com

I've only used maya a tiny tiny bit, but Im glad I can see a lot of stuff in
the node editor.With the properties of the node pops up in the attribute
editor, that's just like looking at everything through the render tree in xsi
(which I did, passes, cameras, lights)
this is a bit mad though

Simon ReevesLondon, UK
si...@simonreeves.com