Fair enough...The quick help is a nice touch. F1 is still better IMHO; all
these tiny radial menus on RMB that require precise maneuvering of the
cursor slows workflow down...especially if your resolution is 3840 x 2040.
Maya's right click/space bar menus just look like a spiderweb mess to
me...I can't stand them. That and Maya's affinity for icons all over the
place...feels like I'm using Truespace 3D or Real 3D from the 1990's

--

-=T=-