Not sure there is a way? You can set the original structure path to
anywhere via Customize>Configure user paths. However that will set up a
folder structure.

I find from my short time being in Max that users don't tend use that
folder structure and tend to make up their own and save things a little
willy nilly? But that could just be my co-workers.