I tested this on Sunday this week. It was so outstanding, to walk/drive the
controller for the app (not necessary to walk, but I was sooo immersed)
This really is the future, much better than being wired to a computer for
1280X resolution screen.
Phones and wireless Bluetooth controllers are putting these apps across the
winners!

U4 vs Unity. I´m going back to Unity of course. U4 it´s like
"Maya"....there...I said it.
Here´s the device for $27 bucks only:
http://amzn.to/1KkHLO3

--