Leendert,

Is your install base strictly Softimage or is it a suite? I presume whatever it
is it must be installed from a 2016 package?

There was a warning somewhere that said the two versions should not be
installed at the same time. Is it possible you have both installed somehow?

When I run xsibatch here using the 2015 version, it tells me it is checking
out:

     Autodesk Softimage 13.0.114.0

    License information: using [86269SFTIMSIB_2015_0F]

I don't have SI 2016 R2 installed.

If your version is looking to something with 2016 license code in it, it must
be the SI 2016 R2 version that you are trying to run?

The reason I ask is that since the SI 2015 SP2 package is supposed to be
identical (?) to the SI 2016 R2 package, it might be possible to uninstall the
2016 version and install the 2015 one that way the 2015 software might only
look for licenses with "2015" in it. Maybe that will let you get production
going till the problem is sorted out?

--
Joey Ponthieux
LaRC Information Technology Enhanced Services (LITES II)