Sent: Thursday, December 10, 2015 4:44 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: RE: Licensing error R2-SP2 (was ""86269SFTIMSIB_2016_0F")

I can help clarify. There is no difference. There was no Softimage 2016 so for the 2016 release of the Suites and the Maya/3ds Max bundles a 'bridge' had to be created for Softimage 2015 to go into the new offering. This was the R2 version and apart from licensing requirements there was no change in the software. The only software updates have been the service packs which were issued separately. Our QA team reported today that they have not yet identified an issue in their tests (Batch is working) but that they are continuing to look into this.

Maurice Patel
Tél:  514 954-7134