problem with learning maya, or re-learning for those that used and went to
si never to look again, is that if you learned maya first then you "learn"
that is is normal to run into daily issues and then spend hours going
around them. not knowing how it is done better makes it"easier": " to live
with Maya.
But after working in Softimage yit is simply really really ahrd to push
yourself to do anything in Maya when you know so much easier and better way
for same task in Softiamge.

Like being given a spoon and told to start digging a whole when you used
excavator before for that ;)

--
Mirko Jankovic
skype: mirko-jankovic

Need some help with rendering an Redshift project?
http://www.gpuoven.com/