Hey guys
I'm doing allot of vr experiments these days, but all my work has been
done with a dk2 and cardboard.
I've never tried the gear vr, and have a few questions for those of you
who have.

I've read online that it works in two ways. Either from the tablet,
using the tablet to drive everything, or you can stream from your pc gpu.
Does the pc streaming work well, turning it into a rift without head
tracking, or is it better to just stick to running things from the
tablet itself?

I do allot of my work in unreal, and with the dk2 its as simple as
"click preview in vr".
Does it work the same way for the gear, or do I need to build and
publish every time I want to test my project like you do for cardboard?

The dk2 has pretty horrible resolution. Even a cardboard with a samsung
s4 phone looks better.
How does the gear fair here?

Thanks for entertaining this OT thread :)