On 02/22/2016 09:05 AM, Gerbrand Nel wrote:

> I do allot of my work in unreal, and with the dk2 its as simple as

> do I need to build and
> publish every time I want to test my project like you do for cardboard?

afaik, yes.. :/

We're working with UE4, too and we've got all kinds of headsets here
(Oculus DK1/2, Vive DK1/Pre, misc Cardboards, Viewmaster... and also an
S6 with GearVR..) The mobile solutions all force you to build and
publish - the GearVR is no exception.
You'd probably have to code an asset viewer with wireless upload
yourself if you want to iterate faster...

Cheers!
Chris
----
www.glare-productions.com