pretty sure you could:

Get PointPosition => Build Array From Set => Set Data (self.myDataArray {or
whatever name you choose})

Then use a Get Data node referencing "self.myDataArray" if in the same
ICEtree, or referencing the geo or pointcloud you set the data on if
applying to other geo.

I think it needs to get more complex if you're building the pointPosition
array from a pointcloud that has a varying number of points, like a sim in
which particles are being created or deleted...