Yes definitely feel free to request for adding them. We started with one
list added already ton of them so feel free to request for more if we
missed something.
Best way is on email on contact page.

We also have some new things planned, one of bigger is chat as well. I know
that there is already ton of chat programs and everything but figured if
someone need freelancer fast there is no faster way then to find him see he
is online and say hello right there. Also freelancers that are really
looking for work wont mind having one  page more opened and being available
right? :)