I have to agree. That's just only one example. AD lie all the time and hide
SI to the point people THINK it was very basic app. I hate when people tell
me "you can do that in Softimage?? I can do that in Maya very easy" and i'm
like "wtf dude.. are you nuts? Just shut the f... up! Your blind. SI can do
this since Methuselah".

pissed me off all the time...