Softimage right? I've used RenderFlow,  rebus and foxrenderfarm. All three
have automated systems for finding dependencies and uploading only what's
needed per scene. This was using Arnold as rendered.

Unfortunately it's been a while since I used them and I think they no
longer aupport softimage,  but you could try to contact them.