Hey Adam,

www.gpuoven.com

Details are in there but in short that is small side project of mine.
Point is I keep all on FTP for you guys and serve kinda as and extended
rendering office :)
Storage is backup daily to another location storage as well and connection
is 200/100 fiber optic so transfers shouldn't be big issue as well. Anyway
if you need some help shoot me an email I can give you all details see if I
can be of any help to you.
Got couple friends already that I serve as rendering office already and we
already got pretty much established smooth system.

Cheers!
Mirko
ᐧ

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 1:52 AM, Eugene Flormata <eug...@flormata.com>
wrote:

> I've used render4you, was a bit of a headache due to program mismatches
> and redshift. almost missed a deadline with all the back and forth. the guy
> running it showed me a sync function in the cloud renderer UI. which
> supposedly let you sync a specific folder, and you could pick and chose
> which files to sync once it was done. there was a caveat to it, but I've
> since forgotten, my boss wasn't happy with the service though. maybe it
> wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't so rushed, and if redshift was a
> more used (up to date) program on their system.
>
> I was thinking to use
> http://ultrarender.com/#section-about
> where ,where you just rent a computer with 5gpus. seemed like it made more
> sense. just need a license to throw on there for the week temporarily. also
> helps with doing render tests and whatnot really quickly. not sure how it
> compares costwise to other farms though, render4you was the first farm I've
> ever used. in hindsight, it would have been more cost effective to rent a
> machine than to go back and forth over skype and dropbox for frames.
>

> On Wed, Oct 12, 2016 at 3:53 PM, Adam Seeley <adammsee...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi guys and gals,
>>
>> I've used a couple of decent render farms recently:
>>
>> render4you - redshift
>> pixelplow - arnold
>>
>> Both however compress and upload a whole project for submission each time
>> which makes heavy project a little less practical.
>>
>> Does anyone know of a farm(s) that allows you to maybe FTP up a project
>> and keep it online so that you only really need to upload a new scene when
>> you want another render submission?
>>
>> Here's hoping,
>>
>> Ta,
>>
>> Adam.
>>
>> Adam Seeley
>> Love Vfx Ltd.
>> www.LoveVfx.co.uk <http://www.lovevfx.co.uk/>
>> www.linkedin.com/in/adamseeleyuk
>> www.vimeo.com/adamseeley <https://vimeo.com/adamseeley>
>>

>> ------
>> Softimage Mailing List.
>> with "unsubscribe" in the subject, and reply to confirm.
>>

> ------
> Softimage Mailing List.

Mirko Jankovic
*http://www.cgfolio.com/mirko-jankovic
<http://www.cgfolio.com/mirko-jankovic>*

Need to find freelancers fast?
www.cgfolio.com

Need some help with rendering an Redshift project?
http://www.gpuoven.com/