I've used render4you, was a bit of a headache due to program mismatches and
redshift. almost missed a deadline with all the back and forth. the guy
running it showed me a sync function in the cloud renderer UI. which
supposedly let you sync a specific folder, and you could pick and chose
which files to sync once it was done. there was a caveat to it, but I've
since forgotten, my boss wasn't happy with the service though. maybe it
wouldn't have been so bad if it wasn't so rushed, and if redshift was a
more used (up to date) program on their system.

I was thinking to use
http://ultrarender.com/#section-about
where ,where you just rent a computer with 5gpus. seemed like it made more
sense. just need a license to throw on there for the week temporarily. also
helps with doing render tests and whatnot really quickly. not sure how it
compares costwise to other farms though, render4you was the first farm I've
ever used. in hindsight, it would have been more cost effective to rent a
machine than to go back and forth over skype and dropbox for frames.