We have a renderclient which all of a sudden is apparently not getting access
to our RLM license server but does connect to the same server (skynet) which
also provides Softimage license, as I can run Softimage UI on it. So it can
ping skynet, but does apparently not get access to ask for a license from RLM.
The ISV Solidangle Status says no license usage and no denials.

The error message I get is:

' WARNING : [arnold] [rlm] error checking out license for arnold (version
20150930):
' WARNING : [arnold] [rlm]  * No license for product (-1)

I can't get a license for other RLM based products either (Mootzoid) so there
is a RLM hickup, but the RLM manual is not very helpful so I thought I'd ask
here.

Does anyone know what the -1 message means and perhaps can offer some advice on
how to proceed with troubleshooting this one? And I don't know what might have
changed on that client - our other renderclients run just fine and the setup
should be identical.

Thanks
Morten