Thanks for the advice Gerbrand, it is much appreciated. I have no love for Maya
and if anything, that might help me get over the steep part of the learning
curve with Houdini, knowing greener grass fields lay ahead.

I guess it is time to give it some attention.

BTW did you learn these expressions from tutorials?

Cheers
Morten