It's been awhile for me but I believe you can use a per-particle age
attribute, (agePP maybe?) to check the age of the particle in your
expression.

>From there you can do a few things to apply the force. You could manually
read/add the force inside the runtime expression rather than connecting the
force. You could simply add velocity purely in the expression (ease of this
depends on the force you want to emulate). Or Maya also has this somewhat
dirty feature where if you give the particle a PP attribute with the
correct name it will allow you to control field magnitude inside the
expression on a PP basis:

https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2017/ENU/Maya/files/GUID-CFEFD7A0-0236-4CE9-8C71-B7A94C7C1E7D-htm.html