Don't you think although the inspiration may be to clone useful components and
tools found in Softimage there is potentially a much bigger scope?

Not only that, traditional Houdini artists may find these tools useful too?

I guess what I am trying to say is, Softimage is dead, let's move on to an even
better place rather than hang around in old memories.

My 2 cents

Jb

Sent from my iPhone