For some strange reason I can't post to the houdini mailing list, so it's you
guys once more....

A simplified use case of what I want to do:
Take the Drip Particle Fluid shelf tool, and set the velocity to zero on all
particles that get emittet after frame 25 so that they stay at the same place no
matter what.

I would like to set a birthframe attribute and set v to 0 if it is greater than
25....sounds so simple.

Of course I did some googling and looked at promising example scenes, but
somehow I just don't get it to work.
I spare you and me the details of what and how I tried, but what I noticed and
what added to the confusion amongst other things is that
Flip emitters don't have a "Just born Group" and that Visualization Nodes are
not available in certain places.

Any hints are welcome!