On 09/15/17 5:15, Anto Matkovic wrote:
There's neutral pose in SI. However, that ''hidden parenting'' could be a risky business, too.
I'm sure sometimes access to some under the belly things in these "higher level centers" could be useful, or to perhaps have some yet more basic nulls?,
but for the overwhelming majority of the time, it sure made things easier to understand conceptually what was happening and why, while taking  bunch of complication away.

which I presume were made to be higherlevel, precicely for that reason.. (with usefriendliness in mind)
for something as basic or as elemental as kinematics.

Not necessarily or only for isolated relationships between a few items (like camera rigs),
but mostly when following these relationship while making a mental image of what is doing what,
in what can quickly become  a sea of relationships  (and of complication and confusion) the moment setups need to be even moderately elaborate.
And consequently involves quite a bit more "brainload" even after getting use to it.

And I have to agree with what Thomas said;