To jeremie.

When someone comes to work for you, do you train them in-house on your
methods ? Do you have an in-house training Manuel to such effect detailing
the various expressions and breakdowns e.g lip curled in/out mouth corners
up/down... and how to make them using deformer as supposed to just manually
moving point, which doesnt reaฤบy work if you are working with very dence
meshes and trying to keep your blending smooth.

I'm sure you have proprietary tech you don't want to share with other
studios, and this is not what I am asking for. I just want to know how
shapes are built using deformers and the breakdown of which shapes are used.

E.g. when you are making the eyes open, you paint the entire closed eye
cluster, then place the pivot in the center of the eye and rotate up and
down, which will eventually give you your eyes open and your lid zip....

I'm not sure if I'm asking to much and if these are not things you are
allowed share.