Hi Brian,

I think this is all relative. I discussed internally about software
download. Their answer to me is "BIG NO". Reason is SP must run QA tests for
every possible OS/patches combination. Worst is we need to redo this again
when a new patch/upgrade is released. This is far costly than you can
imagine (way more than the $80 new CPE). In the end, I would vote for the
dongle based over host based anytime.

Is dongle more viable option than new CPE? I think this is the real debate.

Cheers,
Yiu