From: softwires-boun...@ietf.org [mailto:softwires-boun...@ietf.org] On Behalf
Of mohamed.boucad...@orange-ftgroup.com
Sent: mercoledì 13 ottobre 2010 7.55
To: Alain Durand; Softwires list
Cc: Ralph Droms
Subject: Re: [Softwires] DHCP option for DS-lite

Dear Alain, all,

I strongly object to define only a single AFTR address option. As I mentioned
in previous e-mails, the FQDN name option is needed for some scenarios such as
load balancing. Having DHCP server acting as a load balancer is not an option
for us.

If the problem is only with the language as mentioned by D. Hankins, then the
spec should be clear enough.

I hope the wg will re-consider this position and defines the name aftr option.

Cheers,
Med