We've had a lot of discussion about how the FQDN might be used, perhaps in
conjunction with the contents of other options, to provision a device with the
IP address of ds-lite tunnel endpoint.  I don't think I've seen formal I-D text
that specifies, for example, the two levels of indirection mechanism you
describe below.  It would help the discussion a lot to have such a formal
description of the use case and the specific mechanism that addresses that use
case.

- Ralph