De : Ole Troan [mailto:ichiroumak...@gmail.com] De la part de Ole Troan
Envoyé : jeudi 26 mai 2011 10:36
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed OLNC/NAD/TIP
Cc : Rémi Després; Satoru Matsushima; Yiu Lee; Olaf Bonness; Isabel Borges;
Softwires-wg
Objet : Re: [Softwires] Motivation draft for stateless v4 over v6 solution

I like the draft and I think it covers the motivational points well.

as a general comment, I do think the document is too wordy. could the authors
make the next revision terser or do you want me to propose text changes?

I would also suggest that you reference the sections in rfc1958 on state.
we don't have a good success record in gleaning state in the middle of the
network (NAT, N:1 VLANs, DHCP...), since the protocols we 'glean' from aren't
designed to maintain softstate in the network.

I see no reason why this document shouldn't be adopted as a working group
document immediately.

cheers,
Ole