isn't this interim there to discuss the new stateless approaches. not to be
overflow meeting for whatever didn't make it on the agenda at the last IETF
meeting?

if we get time to spare fine, but I would certainly have liked this meeting to
be focused on the "stateless" solutions. and with the number of drafts
published I would think we have enough to fill a couple of days too.

cheers,
Ole