After seeing a bunch of replies to this request, I have a feeling of
unease.

We -- the IETF -- need to reach some decisions on the direction we're
going to move forward.  To do that, we need comparisons so we can
make educated and informed decisions.  Documents like
draft-bsd-softwire-stateless-port-index-analysis and
draft-dec-stateless-4v6 are on the right track -- I hope we can
discuss them in more detail prior to the interim.

Can the chairs and presenters please consider spending a majority
of the interim meeting discussing the merits of different approaches,
rather than presentations of
how-this-Internet-Draft-encodes-bits-on-the-wire?

Wishing for a fruitful Softwire interim meeting,
-d