Le 15 sept. 2011 à 14:15, <mohamed.boucad...@orange-ftgroup.com> a écrit :

> Hi Rémi,
>
> I checked draft-despres-softwire-4rd-addmapping again and you reverse only
> the L bits identifying the PSID. This is why I'm puzzled how it is possible
> to support differentiated port sets (which means distinct PSID of distinct
> length e.g., 4 and 6).

Length L used by AFTRs to build IPv6 addresses is in general longer than the
(unknown) PSID of the destination CPE.
Unless some truncation is needed, in order to the DST subnet prefix to exceed
64 bits), it is L = 14 (top of page 12).

BTW, the next version of 4rd-addmapping should include significantly simpler
and clearer port-set algorithm.
Following in particular your own comments, this algorithm will no longer be
influenced by the controversial UPnP friendliness objective.

Cheers,
RD