Hi Behcet,

This property aims to assess if the proposed algorithms:

   1.  Preserve the port parity as discussed in Section 4.2.2 of
       [RFC4787].

and

   2.  Preserve port contiguity as discussed in Section 4.2.3 of
       [RFC4787] (i.e., RTCP=RTP+1).

An elaboration is also provided in:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-boucadair-softwire-stateless-requirements-00#section-2:

   REQ#8:  Applications requiring even/odd and port contiguity (e.g.,
           RTP/RTCP) SHOULD NOT be broken due to the port set assignment
           scheme.

                   Traditionally the voice/video applications that use
                   RTP and RTCP would specify only the RTP port that the
                   application would use for streaming the RTP data.
                   The inherent assumption is that the RTCP traffic will
                   be sent on the next higher port.  Even though RFC3605
                   defines a new attribute for explicitly specifying the
                   RTCP attribute for the SDP-based applications, but
                   since it is not a MUST to use this attribute, there
                   are still applications that are not compliant with
                   this RFC.  There are also non-SDP based applications
                   that use RTP/RTCP like H323, that make the assumption
                   that RTCP streaming will happen on RTP+1 port.

Cheers,
Med