De : Behcet Sarikaya [mailto:sarikaya2...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 21 septembre 2011 08:42
À : BOUCADAIR Mohamed OLNC/NAD/TIP
Cc : Softwires-wg
Objet : Re: RE : [Softwires] Analysis of Port Indexing Algorithms
(draft-bsd-softwire-stateless-port-index-analysis)

Hi Med,
I think that exclusion in draft-murakami means exclusion from sharing. All
nodes have access to ports 0-4095 plus the port range assigned.

Two nodes with the same address using the FTP port, would that work?
These things are very confusing :-).

Regards,

Behcet

On Wed, Sep 21, 2011 at 12:54 AM,