Hi Sheng,

On Wed 13 Jun 2018 11:44, Sheng Jiang <jiangsh...@huawei.com> writes:

> YANG Modules for IPv4-in-IPv6 Address plus Port Softwires
>
> draft-ietf-softwire-yang-04
>
> https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-softwire-yang-04
>
> This draft is intended to become a Standard Track RFC.
>
> This WGLC will run through the end of the day on Wednesday, June 27, 2018.

Just wanted to chime in that we have an implementation of the AFTR part
of RFC7596 in the Snabb open source project.  The Snabb lwAFTR exposes
its configuration and state in terms of earlier drafts of
ietf-softwire-br (revision from 2017-10-19).  Some configuration
documentation here:

https://github.com/Igalia/snabb/blob/lwaftr/src/program/lwaftr/doc/configuration.md

Though we have our own YANG schema, we do support the ietf-softwire-br
version via a translator.  Anyway, I had a look at this revision, and it
looks good to me.  We will be updating our version over the next few
weeks.

I do have one note about this draft: there are a two YANG nodes whose
"description" leaf is literally "...".  Perhaps these should be fleshed
out.

Regards,

Andy