We gave the machine 180G mem to see if it improves performance.  However,
after we increased the memory, Solr started using only 5% of the physical
memory.  It has always used 90-something%.

What could be causing solr to not grab all the physical memory (grabbing
so little of the physical memory)?

Rebecca Tang
Applications Developer, UCSF CKM
Industry Documents Digital Libraries